"great power comes with great responsibility"

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where's me Computere'

OMG... Cant believe i could survive without comp for 1 month here in Manc. Today 10/10/2006, it's officially 1 month out of country. Feeling great.. hustle and bustle of city life in Manc make me feel more homely (like in KL) dun like place quiet quiet.. eeriee.. :P


I miss blogging on my own comp.. Here in PC cluster, I dun really have the feel of blogging personally as ppl beside me, back of me and some times front of me, could see me blogging.. Kinda emberrasing.. :P





Blog later...


*peAce*

4 comments:

Janet said...

when will u get ur computer?

ShiHui said...

haha.. reli poor thing 2hear tat u hav no com yet there... anyway, bear wit it... sure ur com will b reaching soon...anyway, take care!!! =D

adrian.ng.wen.jun said...

hehe... i got it d.. :P but i still cant online yet.. gonna register with the Net 1st.. soon i will post more stuff... :D

Anonymous said...

Eh adrian, that description of your experience in computer clusters sounded like something odd. For eg: 'Backaction' street. Haha!