"great power comes with great responsibility"

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Manchester - in full detail

Hey hey.. Blogging from my new Baby.. :D It's been more than a month, I have not blog at my full strength. NOw here I am. Equipped with my latest tool, blogging with full ease.. Great feeling..

First and foremost, as some have known that I have landed safely in Manchester Airport on 13 September 2006, land of my favourite football time, Manchester United. The feeling was great when the plane landed at the airport and I 1st step my foot on Manchester, England. Aiks.. no pic of the airport.. Nvm..

Check into my accommodation 1 day earlier. Need to pay extra £10 for a night.. GOSH damn expensive...

The name of my hall, Wright Robinson Hall of Residents.



Spot the missing 'T' and 'N' hehe!!



This is my room.. H 08
















All the pics above in total is my room.. Hehhe.. like it very much... messy abit.. cleaning up later.. hehehe



OUT IN MANCHESTER

Manchester is a great city, i quote em' as "Anywhere you go, you will reach everywhere"
As u al know, that i live near to the city center. Closer to the Canal Street*. hehe U would know what is that if u read my previous post. Basically, the city is compact. Here are some pics of Manchester. (some are not really clear. so i m sorry about it)



[this is Sackville Street Building, where all my lectures and lab work are done in here: old school man!!]





[Barnes Wallis Building: Student cafe is in there and PC clusters too]





[Sackville Street Building: Side view]





[OLD TRAFFORD]





[City of Manchester Stadium: Home of Manchester City FC]





[View from my room window: Henry peeping]




DRUNK IN MANCHESTER

I have visited a few bars and clubs in Manchester. It was cool. Some places the drinks are expensive. some are cheap. Great drinking time with friends. hahaha.. Friday nites and Saturdays are drinking nite. Some times my room is turned into a CLUB. We play drinking games and etc...

Few snap shots i took *not drunk at all when it was took* :P










[Scu Bar: Singpore Society Drinks Nite]



















[Chill out at my room, WROB.H.08]



SOME RANDOM PICS TAKEN:




[Odeon]





[Pissing BIG]





[LV Special]





[Coldest Nite]





[GIRLY?? Look closely... hehehe]





[Arndale Manchester: Shopping shopping shopping]



This basically about Manchester so far for the last one month here.. I will be exploring the city once i have enough time and cash.. hehhehe.. It's a great city.. You guys shud pay a visit next time.. I will know it by the back of my hands then.

*peAce*

2 comments:

Vi Vian said...

Hey dearie...

OMG...shopping..I wanna go shopping..*itchy itchy*..and clubbing..I miss my vodka...
Looks like you're having great fun there...I'm glad..=)
Miss ya...muah

adrian.ng.wen.jun said...

hie dear... hehe.. miss ya much much... :) hope u dong fine.. :) take care..