"great power comes with great responsibility"

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"I've promised what I had promised"

Sitting down here on the other side of my room, windows closed, weather is cold and facing the screen with my mood swinging from left to right. I felt that i have been a bad person, causing the pain to other people. I have promised what to do before i alighted the transport. But evrything turns not the way it plan to.

The party was very defensive and brave when it speaks. No way to penetrate into her way of life. Twisting and turning of its way of life could not be done by a twist of finger. So far yet so near, it is not how I feel. When distance is a factor, count that in. Not what i care about it.

What i can do about it is to grab hold of every opportunity which comes. Shed tears whenever i need to. Flowers do work out miracles. Nothing can beat the power of words. Bending its phrase and idioms melts hearts. What I can say now, go for it whenever you can. Anything which comes around will go around. Circle of life.

Candles blewn away by the wind, can be litted up by a stroke of match stick. Lit up life of the poor and soft hearted person when it is dark. Hardly any person will understand it. So it depends how far and deep you know me, read with care and cherish with love..

*peAce*

No comments: