"great power comes with great responsibility"

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I can see the finishing line...

at 11.45am today, I walked out of The Academy and YES! It's almost the end of my engineering education which span for 3 years long. I am glad that I have been through thick and thin and survive with what I can say it was very satisfying! I am very fortunate to have helpful and kind friends who are willing to help. I might have fallen into the right path at the right time. I am glad and there's no complaints! There's ups and downs which I believe that could help me throughout my journey here so far.

There's one more to go and it will not be taken for granted. Tools and Techniques for Enterprise which is the final paper on the coming Tuesday. I am willing to work hard even I know essay would be a predicament which I could face in the future. This is the first step towards greater challenge!

Apart from myself on my coming-to-an-end undergraduate journey, Roger Federer had came through even more difficult challenges before today. In his last 16 match in the French Open, he overcame a 2-0 deficit to come back 3-2 winning his final 3 sets to secure a place in the quarter-final.

Monfils Federer
Monfils hails the Champion!

His quarter-final opponent, frenchman Gael Monfils who is the local favourite made Federer work hard for his win. At the end, Federer was the victor. The result, 7-6, 6-2, 6-4. now Roger Federer will face Argentine Juan Martin del Potro. Looking forward for the match between FedEx a.ka. Federer and lanky Argentinian, del Potro.


Swiss maestro
The shot!


Getting over to the ball!

No comments: