"great power comes with great responsibility"

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Look, who's going to Rome!

OOh yeah! Well done, United! Bravo for making it thru to the Finals in Rome again, but not against Chelsea (last year) but Barcelona (nemesis of the last year's semi-final). Gave Arsenal a thrashing of 3-0 ( 4-0 on aggregate). Look who's coming Pep!

Anyways, I will be going to Rome as well as my 1st destination after exams. The list of places is virtually (maybe realistically) infinite. Sorry to all readers for not updating much.

Jailed for assignments, final year project, and EXAMS! The sentence was harsh but forgiven.

Knowing that time really flies if you don't appreciate every single second, I was able to carve out some time for tennis over the last week (not this week). Decided to make a deal with my dad for a new racket (for me Birthday) Hehe.. At last, I have got one through the web. (Milletsports.co.uk). View below for the full snapshot of the racket. (Courtesy of Tennis-Warehouse.com)


Wilson K Factor KPro Open Racquets

Pretty much of what I have done the last few weeks. Revised deadlines as follows:
1)Viva Voce (Project Presentation) - 8 May 2009
2) Final year project report - 14 May 2009

I need the luck, all the perseverance I had put in should be included into the equation!! (Hopeful)

No comments: