"great power comes with great responsibility"

Sunday, February 08, 2009

25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself

1. I hate to go to the toilet after seeing snakes on tv, papers, etc
2. I like to rush into things
3. I repeat same mistakes
4. I am shy
5. I want to grow taller
6. I want to have everything
7. I do like to be lonely at times but not all the time
8. I like to be around with a lot of friends but not too many friends.
9. I am bad at wording my thoughts
10. I don't like conflicts
11. I would like to beat up people that I don't like (havent done any yet :P)
12. I always think that I have a lot but there are none.
13. I hate what I am studying now.
14. I want to earn my 1st big buck$$.
15. I eat and sit = FAT
16. I have gastric
17. Barrack Obama is half-related to me (theoretically)
18. Never been away from home besides to UK for studies
19. I am afraid of being in the plane during taxing and landing.
20. I hate roller coaster ride
21. I have 3 phones and computers at the same time
22. I would love to wake up every morning to say Good Morning to beloved one.
23. Hospitals and medicine make me sick
24. I am eager to start fresh anew of something
25. I realized that I have 25 random facts, thoughts, habit, goals to share here.

No comments: