"great power comes with great responsibility"

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Night Before

A random blog entry from me at 12.40am in the morning. Return from the worst club event of my life in Manchester. Road House it is. What I have experience before, wasn't the greatest but this was the worst I have been. Music wasn't that bad actually but the atmosphere wasn't there for me and my friends to enjoy. So, we decided, "That's it!" Get out!"

A couple of man asked us about it, "The atmosphere wasn't that great, don't waste your money in there" Wait! wasting money! I have wasted like £2.90 for a bottle of Budweiser. What ever it is. Experience that counts!

Purple People Orientation tutoring starts like in 10 hours. City Bus Tour. 8 people in a team. 3 Buses at one go. New Freshers! Hopefully well-behaved! :)

No comments: