"great power comes with great responsibility"

Monday, February 26, 2007

Overview for the past 1 month (Part 2)

Visit to Cambridge

Wow!! Cambridge was amazing.. Cool place.. though there was not many night clubs and pubs, it is the place to enjoy a laidback lifestyle.. It was the aura of intelligence in cambridge which makes me a 'smarter' person.. hehehe... and you know what, bicycles are everywhere.. no worries for the bicycle owners.. unlike manchester, they keep their bicycle locked by the road side which is not the way it is in manchester.. The moment u park outside your faculty even though it's locked, it will be gone the end of the day!! hmmm.. amazed... :D

These are random pictures taken:


Map of Cambridge (3D) cool!!


punters punt!!


Some old Taylors College Mates: Kah Fai, Gavin, Anura and Ryan




Mathematic(a) Bridge (was built by Newton?)


World Sun Dial


Horse?? or Jackass?? hehe

Vee Vian and Yi Lun on the punt ride


Yea!!w with Gavin and Anura on the punt


me punting (turning pro soon)



Fuh... that was my weekend in Cambridge. It was actually for the Malaysian Nite. The nite was good.. My first Msian Nite in the UK.. hmmm.. hoping to attend more Msian nite in other university..


So, that's where I am for the past one month.. Forgive me for not updating myself... till i blog again... ciow!!

*peAce*

No comments: