"great power comes with great responsibility"

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

going nutszzz

THURSDAY: Exam........................................................ bang!!

Nah... 1st paper of 1 week exam period=====> Communications and Measurements


really sux... dunno whether i really understand of the need of the subject.. my gosh.. know nuts about it.. Couldnt stand of it.. just leave it on the before to revise it.. :"(


FRIDAY: Circuit Analysis
puh!! kirchoff,norton,thevenin....bla bla bla... ZZZzzzzzZzzz... (not sleeping yet)

WEEKENDS: break!!! heehee


MONDAY: Digital System Design

One of my favourite subject.. DH Green (the ultimate DJ of the noughts and ones) ;-) miro know what i meant!! Hope to get my Logic system correct....


TUESDAY: %&*%%&** Electronic Materials and Devices

What can i say... EMD jux sux.. uh... crap crap crap... semicondutors just buzzing me around and its interior design of it makes me spin..

THURSDAY: F....R....E....E....D....O....M (nah, Maths the last paper)


hehehe.. hope 'practice make perfect' works... ;)


DONE With Semester One.. Gd luck to everyone!!


*peAce*


p/s: pic.of.me.table.goin.crzee.messee


















No comments: