"great power comes with great responsibility"

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Summary of the last 5 days..

Woooooaaa.... hectic and crazy to be precise.. the day started on fri nite.. Daryl and vincent plan to drink at my place.. like after movie, Borat!! Hahah.. damn cool idea.. Love drinking when i stress out.. Nothing but Stella Artois!! ;)



One whole carton of Stella Artois!! Way the go, Vincent!!


Then but evrything didnt turn out to be right for us all.. A 'Number' of cans of Stella Artois drop from the window due to strong wind.. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be precise, it left only 5 cans.. huhu :"( (Case 1)

*due to unsatisfactory of myself, no further stody of it will be published.. Ask me if wanna know more about it~!


Not enough for the night, the fire alarm broke out when i was about to sleep (which was already 5am) :P hehehe.. but that piss me off. some uncivilise ppl set it off knowing the time was very 'early' even though it was saturday morning!! Piss off!! (Case 2)


^^By the way, Borat was fantastic!! except for te gay scene!! Holy... ^^



@@Saturday Sunday was normal, except we had curry at vincent's place!!@@


Random crazy pic taken...



Shadow of Archimedes!!



The Night which piss me off again!!!!

1st, it was the fire alarm which set off again!! M-floor b*st*r!!! 2nd time in 4 days... piss off!! and worst thing is, there a a few lithuanian ass holes who are drunk, they line the beer bottle up in front of my door which totally freak me out!! Screw'd..

And the hall way was mess up too.. look at it!! (Case 3)



Messy corridor!!


last but not least!!

Curry cooked by joanne and michelle using daryl's curry recipe with help of Hau wen!! hehe Fantastic.. Wooohooo!!
Drinking game last night!! cool man.. whole bottle of barcadi and Martini was finished that nite itself!! Hehehe.. got drunk!!

List of drunkards that nite!!
Daryl
Michelle
Joanne
Vincent
Kee Hong &
me myself!! :P



Was a crazy 5 days!! I m now still blogging and i need to wake up at 9 for my Microcontroller project!! Gosh the time is 1.10am..

Signing off as Adrian -wJun- Ng


*peAce*

No comments: